This stuff is amazing.
Having recently found out I am now lactose intolerant, I was super sad that this summer would be sans ice cream. But then….
I found out Coconut Milk ice cream is a thing! Not only is it (in my opinion) better than regular ice cream, it is super easy to make and freezes fast. It doesn’t need very many ingredients either, so win-win all around.
So without further delay, here is the recipe I used.
- 1 14 oz. can of full fat Coconut Milk
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- First pour your Coconut Milk into a bowl.
- Then you can measure and add in your cocoa powder, honey, and vanilla.
- Whisk this until it looks smooth, and then pour into a container for the freezer. *Alternatively you can use an ice cream maker, but this gets frozen really fast compared to regular ice cream so it’s not necessary.
- Then all you have to do is wait a few hours (mine took 20 mins…seriously it can be quick) and you’re ready to enjoy!